Friday, August 5, 2011

Oopsie! Wrong size blocks!


At first glance you would think that this is my monthly submission to the Block Lotto that I love so much.  Well, writing down the block sizes for cutting at 2am was not a good move on my part this month.  I wrote 5" for the African Violet colors instead of 4.5".  This made my blocks about 9".  They need to be 8" for the Block Lotto this month.  Oh well.  Sometimes oopsies turn in to something cute.  I will use these blocks for a baby quilt.  After I decide on some sashing I think it will be lovely.


Join me on the Block Lotto Blog

Linda at Stray Stitches is celebrating her BLOGIVERSARY  with a GIVEAWAY!  What does she have this time around?  A little bit of this.......and a little bit of that.......  Check it out at:
http://straystitches1.blogspot.com/2011/08/celebrating-my-blogiversary-with.html

Update:  Here are my nine August violet blocks for the block lotto.  It's been a long day.  I can take a nap now.

No comments: