Sunday, September 11, 2011

We Can Do It Skill Builder Block 10

The We Can Do It Skill Builder Sampler for Block 10 is the Ohio Star.  I am very happy with the quality of my work on this block.  I attribute this to participating in the different quiltalongs and samplers that I have been doing this summer.  I'm not 100% thrilled with my color choices, but the floral star points are just a little sentimental as it was left over fabric from a dress that my mom made for my sister in the 70's.  I wanted to make sure I used it a couple of places in this quilt since the colors are in the same color families.  I should have put something that popped in the middle, but I haven't put a light center anywhere for a while and wanted to use it.  Yeah!  Count another quiltalong project off of my list for the week!

No comments: