Thursday, December 8, 2011

Chasing Chevrons QA Quilt Top

I spent over five hours in my sewing room today!



Check out Cat Patches at:  http://catpatches.blogspot.com/p/occupy-your-sewing-room.html for more details on this challenge.


Sweet!  I had time to catch up my Chasing Chevrons quiltalong quilt top.  I love this pattern that Jennifer from That girl... That quilt... created.  Now I need to decide to border or not to border.  I kinda like it like it is.  It measures 74" x 74" right now!
And here it is in the sun.  Looks like a picnic blanket to me.



I'm always touched when someone puts one of my projects on THEIR blog!  Thanks, Jennifer.  Check out my minute of fame here:  http://www.thatgirlthatquilt.com/2011/12/chevron-party.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+blogspot%2FTwON+%28That+girl...+That+quilt...%29

There's still time to join this no-pressure QA!
That Girl... That Quilt


2 comments:

Kelli Fannin Quilts said...

Beautiful quilt! Love the chevrons!

Bev C said...

Hello Kathy,

Love your chevron quilt.
happy days.
Bev.xoxo