Wednesday, December 7, 2011

WIP Wednesday 12/7/11

Wow, another week and I did not take on any new projects.  That seems like a new record to me.  Today I am working on my Chasing Chevrons QA.  I am happy with my color choices.  I started with the fat quarters that I won from Leila at Sewn.  They are the four  fat quarters of Robert Kaufman's Treasures & Tidbits.  The rest (except the background) were pulled from my stash.  Here's half of the quilt:


That Girl... That Quilt


I'm happy to be caught up with Bonnie Hunters, Orca Bay, Step 3. 

I am thrilled that I completed Block #18 of th eWe Can Do It Skill Builder Sampler.  I have been intimidated by this block for quite some time.  But when I really concentrated on what I was doing, it turned out great!

Here's all of the We Can Do It Skill Builder blocks so far... Half way there!  There's still time for you to join.  We're just getting to the more challenging stuff.




 BWS tips button


New Projects - 0
Completed Projects --  4
Completed Step 3 (350 half square triangles) for Orca Bay-Bonnie Hunter Mystery Quilt
Completed the rest of the Chasing Chevrons quilt
Drunkard's path blocks completed this week - 0
Circle of Geese - We Can Do It Skill Builder Sampler


Currently in Progress:  7

Chasing Chevrons (need to make 30 more chevron blocks)
Dutchman's Puzzle (awaiting border decisions)
Orca Bay (completed step 1& 2 & 3 - currently caught up)
Bluepatch Quilter Mystery Quiltalong (need two stars and one braid)
Victorianna Fabric Party Quiltalong (need one row that was released this week to catch up)
Summer Series Quiltalong (stilll need 4 more random blocks)
Crumb Along with Jo's Country Junction (still making crumbs)
Drunkard's Path Quiltalong
We Can Do It Skill Builder Sampler (currently caught up)

Quilt Tops to be quilted:  5
Jelly Roll Race - Lap quilt
Oh Susannah! Mystery Quiltalong - California King
Kaleidoscope Quiltalong
X's and O's baby quilt

Projects on Hold: 5

Flower Basket Quilt
30"x30" Quilt for the June 2012 quilt show
Charity Quilt for our local quilt guild (2 cut)
May Block Lotto Pineapple Blocks to be put together
August Block Lotto African Violets baby quilt to be put together

Stop by and see who else has what else going on with Lee at Freshly Pieced!
WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced

***************************************************************************

No comments: