Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Resolved to Sew 2012


My resolutions are:

1.  Use scraps as much as possible.  Bust those scraps!

2.  Finish one UFO per month.  See this post for UFO's on my radar this year...
     the top of my blog with this title.

3.  Build seven houses per week for the 365 houses this year for the building houses from scraps QA.
     (See button on sidebar for details).

4.  Learn to say NO to some quiltalongs.  Join a few here and there, but don't start every one!

5.  Work on my free-motion quilting skills.  For this I am following SewCalGal and Leah Day's blogs and
     keeping up with their challenges.

Of all the awesome prizes on the list I think I'd like to win this bundle from Backstitch. Wish me luck!  But the Kate Spain four FQ bundle does rank a close second for me.



I couldn't resist posting a pic of my favorite sled-rider.  Life is so much fun.

1 comment:

Pattilou said...

I'm excited about the Free Motion quilt along too! Got a little quiltlet made and sandwiched--going to get to it today for sure! I've adjusted my quilting path too. Good luck to you on staying your course!