Tuesday, April 24, 2012

April UFO Complete!

Yeah! Another UFO can be crossed off my list thanks to the Twelve UFO Challenge for 2012.  This month really was a challenge for me because I wasn't really happy with the way the colors are looking.  But I broke my blocks in half and made a baby quilt and some doll quilts.  Here they are:



This quilt measures 42" x 54"
The crumb blocks were given to me from Kate North's blog:
She sent them to me a YEAR ago!  Thanks, Kate!

Finished four doll quilts for the 2012 Get Your Mrs. Claus On. These are the other crumb blocks that I made that I didn't think that the colors matched those from Kate.

Here are the backs. I like the little Accuquilt GO! Baby die that helped me make these. It's in the "Die to Try" section on the Accuquilt page.


These little doll quilts will be shipped to Debbie later this year for charity.

Twelve UFO Challege for 2012 Check out the rest of the completed projects with Judy at Patchwork Times http://www.patchworktimes.com/2012-ufo-challenge/


*********************************************************************************

Win a Kitchenaid mixer!  Check it out at:  http://www.thethriftythings.com/2012/04/need-help-with-cooking-win-kitchen-aid.html

*********************************************************************************

No comments: