Thursday, November 22, 2012

Modern Mini Mystery Round Robin - Round 5

Here's the border I added to the Modern Mini Mystery Round Robin this time.  This is only round five.   Dianne said she was making a pillow with this little quilt.  She wanted to add embelishments to each round.  I left her plenty of purple area so that she could do her thing, but did a type of prairie points like the ones she did in the center block.  I hope she likes it.  This little quilt has a lot going on!  Amazing work, ladies!

 
I added some 3-D prairie points similar to the ones in Dianne's center block.
This was a really "modern" move for me and I was out of my comfort zone.

 
Dianne added a bazillion beads to embellish it.  Check out her blog here.  
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

Michele said...

For being out of your comfort zone with this one, you did really great.