Wednesday, January 23, 2013

2013 Modern Mini Mystery Round Robin

I thought the little shoo fly blocks in this block were just too cute.  This is my 6" block that will be the center of my 2013 Modern Mini Mystery Round Robin quilt.  I don't know why I picked these colors.  I guess I just like brights.  Anything goes!  Thanks to Michelle from Quilts from My Crayon Box for organizing this again!  Check out her cool blog.
 
 
I tried and tried to get a better picture of it.  It's just so blurry.  You get the idea!  Don't worry, the next time you see it, it will be AWESOME!


Mini

Oh, it's called the Tic Tac Toe block.  I got it from The Quilter's Cache.
http://www.quilterscache.com/M/MiniTicTacToeBlock_Page2.html

3 comments:

Kimmyj... said...

Fun block! So excited to be a part of this fun round robin!

Julianne said...

Looks good! Are you in my group Kathy?

Michele said...

Nicely done. It will be interesting to see how it comes out in the end.