Monday, February 18, 2013

Scrappy Swoon Along

I can't believe I'm doing this (kinda), but I had an inspiration to make a Quilt of Valor using the Scrappy Swoon Along.  I had a lot of blacks, purples, pinks and greens that would make a nice big swoon, but when I put them together they just didn't look right to me in that pattern.  All of a sudden I saw all of my navy blues and maroons and it hit me... A Quilt of Valor.  I think I am at the point where my quilts are good enough for this purpose.  Thanks to my GO! Baby, I can't believe that all of my pieces are cut.  Here are my color ranges:
 
 
scrappy swoon-along

1 comment:

Michele said...

That will look wonderful when it is done. If I can get all the deadline quilt that I need to do actually done, I may join in on this too later this spring. Have fun.