Sunday, February 3, 2013

Two Quilt Backs and Inventory List

Today I made two simple quilt backs.  Both backs are all one fabric sewn down the middle.  They will go on these two quilts:



I also decided to do an inventory list of where I am on some projects I want to finish.

Pieces still need to be cut
1.  Herringbone OSU quilt
2.  Digging up Bones (Owen's dinosaur quilt)

Blocks still need to be made
1.  NY Beauty
2.  Orca Bay
3.  We Can Do It Skill Builder Sampler
4.  Red/White Flower Basket Quilt
5.  Maroon Star Sampler Quilt
6.  Tall Fly (January Block Lotto)
7.  Easy Street
8.  Color coordinated hexagon quilt
9.  Gourmet Quilter Sampler
10. Tumbler Charm Quilt
11. Bluepatch Mystery Quilt
12. Amanda Murphy Designs (ugly fabric quilt)

Blocks are made but need to be sewn together (and some sashing)
1.  Block Swap Adventure Sampler
2.  Butterfly Blocks (that I won)
3.  Orange/Blue Fish Blocks (that I won)
4.  Split Stars (block won from the Block Lotto)
5.  African Violet baby quilt

Quilt back need to be made
1.  Heather Spence Mystery Quilt
2. Grandma's WIP -- Cameo Rose (this one is a long-term project)
3. Grandma's WIP #2 (this is also a long-term project)

Ready to longarm
1.  Chasing Chevrons QA
2.  Dutchman's Puzzle
3.  Kaleidoscope QA
4.  9-patch Baby Quilt (Elanor Burns inspired)
5.  Scrappy Christmas QA
6.  Spring Mystery (from Yahoo Groups)
7.  Quilt Guild Friendship Blocks
8. Victoriana Fabric Party
9.  SewCalGal's FMQ Project quilt

Open ended projects
1.  Block Lotto Blocks
2.  Block Swap Adventure Block
3.  Modern Mini Mystery Round Robin 2013
4.  And Sew On BOM project 2013
5.  Quilt Doodle Designs BOM 2013
6.  Linda J. Hahn Mystery (from AQS) (in Low Volume fabrics)
7.  Made with Love by Mary Mystery Quilt http://madewithlovebymary.blogspot.com/


Wow!  I am making a lot of progress!  I just realized that I not only made the backs for the two quilts I already finished this year, but also made all the backs for quilts in the Longarm category.  Whohoo!  These backs are also freeing up some much-needed space in my stash bins.

My plan to finish this list is to always keep the longarm "dressed".  I have ordered some new tools for the longarm and hope to keep working on the "Ready to longarm" list one piece at a time.

1 comment:

Julianne said...

WOW..you've got alot there....I have a longarm out in the garage, have never gotten it to work right and the dealer is horrible. I hope one day I can do my own quilts out there...