Wednesday, April 3, 2013

WIP Wednesday 4.3.13

Here's what happened this week:
 
I finished my paper-pieced block for this month for the ...And Sew On BOM @ Quiet Play.
 
 
 
I completed and mailed my April obligation for the Block Swap Adventure.  (Sorry, no pic... my partner has not received her block yet.

Photobucket
 
 
Blocks were mailed to the lucky winners of the March Block Lotto.
 
 
I made a very simple back for my Buckeye Beauty quilt.  My goal this month (for the 2013 Year of Finishes challenge) is to finish the Buckeye Beauty quilt.
 
 
New Projects This Week
0
 
Pieces still need to be cut
1. Herringbone OSU quilt
2. Digging up Bones (Owen's dinosaur quilt)

Blocks still need to be made
1. NY Beauty
2. Orca Bay
3. We Can Do It Skill Builder Sampler
4. Red/White Flower Basket Quilt
5. Maroon Star Sampler Quilt
6. Color coordinated hexagon quilt
7. Gourmet Quilter Sampler
8. Bluepatch Mystery Quilt
9. Amanda Murphy Designs (ugly fabric quilt)

Blocks are made but need to be sewn together (and some sashing)
1. Block Swap Adventure Sampler (2011 - 2012)
2. Butterfly Blocks (that I won)
3. Orange/Blue Fish Blocks (that I won)
4. Split Stars (block won from the Block Lotto)
5. African Violet baby quilt

Quilt back need to be made (tops are done)
1. Grandma's WIP -- Cameo Rose (this one is a long-term project)
2. Grandma's WIP #2 (this is also a long-term project)
3. Tumbler Charm Quilt
4. Terry's Treasures Sew Along
 

6. Easy Street

Ready to longarm
1. Chasing Chevrons QA
2. Dutchman's Puzzle
3. 9-patch Baby Quilt (Elanor Burns inspired)
4. Scrappy Christmas QA
5. Spring Mystery loaded 2/26/13 Eyelashes to rip out!
6. Heather Spence Mystery Quilt
7. Made with Love by Mary Mystery Quilt -- Buckeye Beauty

Quilted, needs binding
0.

Open ended projects (Pink highlighted items on this list are complete for April.)
1. Block Lotto Blocks
2. Block Swap Adventure Block
3. Modern Mini Mystery Round Robin 2013

4. And Sew On BOM project 2013 

2 comments:

Marjorie's Busy Corner said...

ok Kathy ....I'm tired now..lol you are one busy lady!!

Michele said...

Love that PP block!