Sunday, June 16, 2013

Aunt Reen's Place Jelly Roll QA

This week I planned on working on the cutting for the Aunt Reen's Place Jelly Roll QA, Step 1
As usual, selecting fabric from my stash is often one of the hardest parts of starting a quilt.  I have enough stash that I shouldn't have to purchase anything.  Just use it up and sew.

Then I fell behind a little more...
http://auntreensplace.blogspot.com/2013/06/last-week-we-cut-out-all-of-our-pieces.html

But my new dies did arrive and I'm thankful for that.  This is as far as I got with this QA, but I still plan on catching up sometime this summer.  This too will be a busy week of doctors and more doctors...

This is as far as I have gotten.  It's a rainy day here in Ohio.  Maybe my six-year-old wants to "sort" fabrics and "crank".

These are the two new Accuquilt GO! Baby rectangle dies.  I really only needed one for this QA, but since I LOVE my 2" square die (after doing a QA with Katrina at Sunshower Quilts) I figured I might as well save on postage, use my points, and get it too.  Endless possibilities for my scraps.

2 comments:

Aunt 'Reen said...

Hi Kathy,

Congrats on the new Accuquilt dies!
How exciting... I just bought a baby Go so I can totally relate!

No worries about catching up with the sew along.
The instructions will be here for when you are ready to pick up again where you left off!

Julianne said...

Yay! I know how much you love your "Go Baby"...woo hoooo!! Hope all the appts are going well and that Owen is doing good!