Friday, June 7, 2013

Friday Finish -- LQG Charity Quilt #3

Here's another charity quilt that I longarmed for our local quilt guild.  This one was made by our member, Faba.  I also did the binding.  It has a Noah's Ark theme.

 
It is quilted with Circle Lord Swirls pattern.  It measures 38" x 44.5".
 

The back is small pink/blue flower buds.  It's really not as thin fabric as it looks.  I'm just not used to taking pics in the Ohio sun!  Woot woot!  Summer is coming!!! (Even though there was frost on my plants last week.)
 
I'm happy to link up with Richard and Tanya Quilts for the Link-A-Finish FRIDAY.
 
Don't forget to check out Michele Foster's Aiming for Accuracy QA (the Quilting Gallery).  Here's the fabric requirements so that you can get ready to start on June 20th.
 
 
Aiming for Accuracy Quilt-Along

5 comments:

Sara said...

Beautiful circle quilting!

Time for some summer activities eh?!

Kelly @ My Quilt Infatuation said...

I really like the offset strings in your quilt. It makes it very interesting!

-Kelly @ My Quilt Infatuation

Michele said...

Nicely done.

The Thompsons said...

Oo- I really love the swirls contrasting the rectangles.

Rosa said...

Awesome quilting!