Thursday, June 27, 2013

Oh My, Scrappy Stars QA

As if I don't have enough to do this summer with QA's and waterparks and such, but thanks to Jules, another quilt along has struck my interest.  It's scrappy, it Accuquilt GO! Baby friendly, it will use up a lot of stash.  What more does a girl need?  Check out Lorna's blog.

Sew Fresh Quilts

http://sewfreshquilts.blogspot.com/



First blog post - June 14th - Announcing the upcoming quilt along.

Second blog post - June 21st - Official Commencement: Fabric requirements and Cutting instructions.

Third blog post - June 28th - Construction Step #1 & #2 - Easy Pale Star strip piecing and HST Monotony.

Fourth blog post - July 5th - Construction Step #3 - Strip piecing Neutral background.

Fifth blog post - July 12th - Assembly Begins

Sixth blog post - July 19th - Quilting

Seventh blog post - July 26th - Binding and Showing Off

1 comment:

Lorna McMahon said...

Thank you for sharing my post and adding - not one - but TWO of my Scrappy Stars Quilt Along buttons to your sidebar! Lol! Glad to meet you Kathy! I am your newest follower on Bloglovin' and hope you will take part in the quilt along. I just added more instructions for the coming week and shared a progress pic.

Lorna:)
http://sewfreshquilts.blogspot.com