Thursday, November 28, 2013

Happy Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving.  We have so many things to be thankful for.  Hug your family.  Play with your kids.  Be happy with the things that God has provided for us.  My husband has been sick for the past three weeks.  It's something that just needs a little time, sleep, and strong antibiotics to heal.  It could have been much worse.  We saw so many people that needed more help than us when we waited in the emergency room for 11 hours.  My husband is home and getting better.  My son and I are enjoying the snow and playing "school".  Life is good.

Today I just made one scrappy block and attached it to a block I made earlier this week.  I think of all my friends that have given me scraps in this block.  I have some awesome friends.


Here's a pic of my little sunshine in the 6" of snow we got.  We could make snowballs, but couldn't get the snow to pack.  We made a little snowman.


Today will be a nice day with the family.  I hope to work just a little on my Downton Abbey Mystery blocks.  There are 12 blocks this week!  Whew!  Happy Thanksgiving!

1 comment:

Michele said...

I hope your hubby is feeling better by now.