Friday, November 22, 2013

Simple Sleep Bag

A friend gave me tons of this frog fleece.  I decided to use it to make my son a sleep sack.  He used to sleep in sleep sacks when he was a baby to two years old.  He's always kicking off his blankets in the middle of the night and then waking me up saying, "help me please."  It's cute, but it causes me to lose a lot of sleep.  Hopefully this will keep him covered enough to sleep.

He doesn't look very happy in this picture... He still has a runny nose.

It's really long, but he seems to like it that way. 

I used the tutorial here.  Disclaimer... I hope this is "safe" sleepwear.  Please don't make it if you don't feel it is safe for your child.

I'm happy to link up with Richard and Tanya Quilts for the Link-A-Finish FRIDAY.
 

I'm also linking up with Crazy Mom Quilts:

 

No comments: