Thursday, January 2, 2014

2014 Finish Along Goals -- Q1 List And a New FO

In the previous post I posted the goals for the 2014 year.  This post specifically states what I aim to finish the first quarter (Q1) of 2014 (with photos).  Check out Katy at The Littlest Thistle blog for all the details.

Finish Along 2014

Specific Goal:  By March, 31, 2014 I plan to have the following items completely finished:

1.  Hand Pieced Irish Chain (on the longarm frame).


*********************************************************************************

2.  Genevieve -- Baby name quilt.  I have the white large backing purchased to make the 50" square.
And here's the yummy fabrics I will be using for the letters: 

This name quilt is my NEW FO for the month for January.  I am linking it up with Barbara
at Cat Patches .  Check out new projects of others!  Be inspired!


2014 NewFO Challenge

*****************************************************************************
 
3. 2nd Split Decision Baby Quilt.  It's called "2nd" because I did one in October, 2013.
 
 
4.  Quilt Doodle Designs BOM -- This will be the next quilt on the frame (after item #1 on this list is finished).  I hope to have it finished by the blog hop with Quilt Doodle Designs on 1/20/14!
 
5.  Giant Starburst QA at Canoe Ridge.  I quilted this one with my Tickle pantograph that I got for Christmas.  I need a little more practice, but it came out really nice.
 
 
 
There... that's enough.  Five finishes in three months was the goal.  Happy 2014!  Ill be off to a great start.  Be sure to check out all the other great finishes.

2 comments:

Sandy Panagos said...

That is a lofty goal. Best of luck to you! And you are so right - those are yummy baby quilt fabrics!

Barbara said...

Lots of pretty stuff here. I love the fabrics you've chosen for your NewFO.