Sunday, January 19, 2014

Adding to the TO DO list for the LQG

I stopped by our club house for our local quilt guild yesterday.  They were having a sit and sew all day from 10am to 4pm.  I wanted to see the active group and drop off one donation quilt that I finished this week for the LQG.  Well... I picked up FIVE more quilts to longarm!  Wow!  Am I ambitious or what?  My WIP list grows -- again!

I worked on making the backs yesterday.  I got four of them made and am piecing the last one so that they can go to the to-be-longarmed bin.  My bin was getting a little low, I guess.  Three of these are small panel quilts and should only take about an hour each if all goes well.  Here's a picture of the pile.  I'll show the finishes individually as I finish them.

 
***************************************************
 
There's a Valentine's Giveaway today at Victorian Motto Sampler Shoppe:
Enter and have fun!
 
********************************************************
 
 
Come back tomorrow to see my turn on the Quilt Doodle Designs Blog Hop.  It's my first Blog Hop.  I'll be showing off my 2013 BOM quilt.  Here's the hop schedule:
 
January 18th
January 19th
January 20th



Oh! I almost forgot... There's still time to get in on the 2014 Quilt Doodle Designs BOM!



FOR THOSE DAYS WHEN YOU JUST WANT TO MAKE ONE COOKIE! 

1 tbsp butter melted
1 tbsp white sugar
1 tbsp brown sugar
3 drops of vanilla 
pinch of salt
1 egg yolk
1/4 cup flour 
2 tbsp chocolate chips

MICROWAVE 40-60 SEC IN A CUP OR BOWL 
Viola! Single serving deep dish chocolate chip cookie! 

SHARE TO SAVE ON YOUR PAGE!
FOR THOSE DAYS WHEN YOU JUST WANT TO MAKE ONE COOKIE! 1 tbsp butter melted 1 tbsp white sugar 1 tbsp brown sugar 3 drops of vanilla pinch of salt 1 eg...g yolk 1/4 cup flour 2 tbsp chocolate chips MICROWAVE 40-60 SEC IN A CUP OR BOWL Viola! Single serving deep dish chocolate chip cookie!

No comments: