Sunday, January 5, 2014

January Block Lotto -- Chevrons

This month for the Block Lotto we are making chevron blocks.  The color scheme is grey, brown, and purple.  The big blocks measure 7.5" x 14.5".  I have TONS of browns.  Here's my six entries for this month.

 
Join me on the Block Lotto Blog


I'm still undecided on these quilt alongs.  I don't want to bite off more than I can chew.  But here's two QA's you might be up your alley to join:

What's one more block a month now that I'm finishing quilts left and right?  Have you seen the Sew at Home Mummy Classic Meets Modern?  It's only one block a month!!!  I think I might have to bust some solid scraps on this one. Check it out here.

Sew at Home Mummy

The January block is the bear paw.  I love that block!  I've got an idea...  You'll have to wait to see.

******************************************************************

And then I had to run into Beth's blog, Love, Laugh, Quilt and she is having a Christmas QA that is "only one block a month" too.  The trees in this QA are just sooooo cute!  Hmmmm.  Do I have room on my list?  I did have a Friday finish the first Friday of this year already.

********************************************************************

1 comment:

Michele said...

You are addicted lady! LOL. I've been tempted but I am resisting. I might join a QAL this year but not in January.