Sunday, March 30, 2014

2014 Finish Along for Q1 -- FIVE Goals Completed!

Finish Along 2014

I'm excited to post that I actually met my 2014 Q1 goals (yes, all five of them)!  Here they are:

1.  My 2nd Split Decision was completed 3.28.14.  I quilted this one with Circlelord swirls.  It's called "2nd" Split Decision because these blocks were left over from a baby quilt that I made around September or so in 2013 for a co-worker.



2.  2013 BOM at Quilt Doodle Designs quilt was finished 1.20.14.  I custom quilted (longarmed) each block according to block design.



3.  Baby name quilt was finished 1.31.14.  This one I longarmed with Circlelord Swirls.



4.  Giant Starburst QA at Canoe Ridge was completed 1.10.14.  I quilted this one with the Tickle panto I got for Christmas.  I need more practice.



5.  The hand pieced Irish Chain quilt was finished around 1.8.14.  I quilted this one with the Tickle panto I got for Christmas too.



I'm linking up these Q1 Finishes with Katy at The Littlest Thistle blog.  Check out what everybody else did!
Finish Along 2014
Finish Along Q1 Is Nearly Over...


No comments: