Saturday, September 20, 2014

Scrap Saturday RSC14 -- Orange 9.20.14 FNSI Results

I can't resist a cute churn dash block!  This pattern is available from Jo's Country Junction blog.  It's called Scrumptious Butter Churn.  You can find the pattern here.  The blocks are 7.5".  I thought it would make a great RSC project.  I'll just make a few blocks here and there when I have my scraps for that month pulled out on the desk.

I made a lot of progress on my FNSI!  I got ALL of the orange blocks done,  Whohoo!  I then did some pink and red.  What a fun night.  Here's my progress:

 
This is the pattern that is free at Jo's Country Junction blog.  It's called Scrumptious Butter Churn.  You can find the pattern here.  The blocks are 7.5".



I'm linking up with Angela at SoScrapy: ScrapHappy blog. for the the Rainbow Scrap Challenge, 2014.
 
Soscrppy
 

8 comments:

Nell's Quilts said...

Fun blocks and I love the black and white background. It just sparks the colour.

scraphappy said...

Great progess! Looks like a perfect scrap friendly project.

Quilter Kathy said...

Very fun blocks... love the scrappy backgrounds!

Cheryl said...

Such fun blocks, I love the orange scrapiness.

Cathy said...

Hmmm. I'm going to have to try a b/w background one of these days. I like the look.

Sheila said...

Nice pattern. This is going to be a beautiful scrap quilt.

Anthea said...

Hi Kathy, i'm dropping in from FNSI...
lovely blocks there and such a great way to use up small pieces of pretty prints...
Well Done!

Andee said...

Cute churn dash blocks--it has become my new favorite block this year!