Saturday, October 18, 2014

RSC14 & FNSI

Last night I worked on some churn dash blocks with the Friday Night Sew-In group.  My background colors fit nicely with the RSC14 for October.  Here's what I was able to accomplish:



This pattern is available from Jo's Country Junction blog.  It's called Scrumptious Butter Churn.  You can find the pattern here.  The blocks are 7.5". 

I'm linking up with Angela at SoScrapy: ScrapHappy blog. for the the Rainbow Scrap Challenge, 2014.
 
Soscrppy
 
I also linked up with Sugarlane Quilts for the Friday Night Sew In.
 

8 comments:

scraphappy said...

Beautiful churn dash blocks. Great progress this week.

Katie Z. said...

Lovely blocks!

Kate said...

Love the colors in those blocks.

Nell's Quilts said...

What fun you had Friday night. The blocks lookgreat!

Alycia~Quiltygirl said...

I love those!! Great colors!!

Marly said...

Very pretty chrun dash blocks; they go so wel together

Deb A said...

Pretty churn dashes... The colors are great together.

Jo said...

Keeping busy I see. Well done