Saturday, March 21, 2015

RSC15 -- Yellow



I'm linking up with Angela at SoScrappy for the RSC15 Scrap Saturday.  Check out all the fun others are having with scraps here.
http://superscrappy.blogspot.com/

RSC 15

Not much to say lately.  I'm almost over being sick.  For the first time EVER my husband and I were both sick together with the same thing.  We've been together for almost 17 years.  That's a pretty good streak.  The funny thing is that both of us were complaining about our elbows hurting so much too.  Well, turns out we have the same respitory/sinus infection and we both have tendonitis.  Yippee, skippy.  Isn't it true love.

12 comments:

Kat Scribner said...

These are great, versatile blocks! Sew much fun with strings and sew pretty in yellows.

Scrappy quilter said...

Very nice blocks. Enjoy National Quilting Day!

Quiltdivajulie said...

Truly LOVE These blocks! Great way to use strings . . .

Angie said...

Love your string 9 patches - terrific idea! I hope you're feeling better soon!

Lisa J. said...

I love these blocks. I keep finding more and more scrap blocks that I want to try.

Deb A said...

A true match made in heaven! Hope you are both on the mend and feeling better. You did a great job with your yellow scraps.

Katie Z. said...

Ooh, what a great block! I hope you feel splendid soon!

Nell's Quilts said...

What a lovely twist on a nine patch. Love the strips and the white centre. Hope you and hubby are better soon. That elbow can't be fun.

Nanna said...

wishing you & hubby a speedy recovery, love the yellow blocks!

Helen

Marsha Cooper said...

oh I love those blocks! I get so many great ideas while I visit the blogs in the linky.

Sheila said...

Love these blocks!

Edith said...

I really like what you’ve done with your yellow scraps. Stripy nine patches, who’d of thought?