Monday, April 6, 2015

Finish-A-Long Goals Q2

Adrianna at On the Windy Side hosts the 2015 Finish Along.  I was happy to complete my four Q1 goals this year.  My Q2 goals are more ambitious (in my opinion, because there's a lot more work to be done on these quilts.)  I'm linking up here.Here are my goals:

1.  Complete Bonnie Hunter's 2013 Mystery quilt, Celtic Solstice.  I have had the top done in October, 2014.  The back still needs pieced and it is a hot mess.  I just love these colors.  This is also my April goal for The allpeoplequilt's UFO Challenge 2015. Here's the top:




2.  Grand Illusion (Bonnie Hunter 2014 Mystery Quilt)  Sub units are made.  Blocks are not complete.  I only have one row of blocks and one row of sashing complete.








 



3.  I did not complete my allpeoplequilt's UFO Challenge 2015, for March which was my Classic Meets Modern QA at Sew at Home Mummy.  I have all of the blocks complete.  Now on to the sashing, back, and quilting and binding...   Here are my blocks:

 

All 12 blocks are done, but I can't find a photo of all of them together.  This will have to do for now.

4.  Sadly I did not work at all on my February goal WIP for the All People Quilt challenge either.  I was hoping to make a baby quilt with the Tall Churn Dash blocks that I won in the Block Lotto.  Here's all the blocks.  I still need to decide what to do with them.



5.  I doubt if I'll have time, but I'm going to throw this quilt in with my Q2 goals too.  These are blocks that I won in the Block Lotto.  All of the blocks made it home by February, 2015.  I may make this my H2H charity quilt.

Join me on the Block Lotto Blog
 
Confessions Of A Fabric Addict
 
6.  Complete Twist and Churns table topper.  Right now it's just a pattern and a pile of purples.
 
 


2015 FAL at On the Windy Side

2 comments:

Julianne said...

You Go girl! Get em done! I know you can do it!

Julianne said...

I sure love those Tall Churn Dash blocks...would be a good scrap buster and those blocks we won are so cool looking too!!