Monday, July 13, 2015

Table Runner Progress

I'm happy that I stuck with my table runner project this weekend.  There was quite a delay because I cut some of the pieces wrong.  I didn't have enough fabric to cut new pieces.  Each diamond is pieced.  It all worked out okay.  It even gives it a little more interest. 

This photo doesn't show the green as well as where this table runner will live.  It is a gift for a dear friend that LOVES green.  It will be perfect in her dining room.  I can't wait to see it there.  Now to make a back and longarm and bind...  Hopefully it will be done by next week to link up for the Pat Sloan table runner challenge.  This is one of the Vacation Time blocks.  It's called "Down by the Boardwalk".  It was the January block in the 2015 Pat Sloan Vacation Time Mystery BOM.

3 comments:

Gina said...

Great work, I'm sure your friend will love it

Julianne said...

Wow, its huge, I love it!

Michele said...

It looks great.