Friday, January 15, 2016

Allietare! Progress

Progress!  I made some progress on Allietare! yesterday.  I took a day off work to just SEW!  Oh I love the snow-on-the-ground, just-gotta-sit-&-sew days!  I got all the setting triangles done and now am working on the reds.

Allietare! is a gorgeous mystery quilt pattern in 2015 by Bonnie Hunter.  Bonnie is amazing!  Check out her blog, Quiltville's Quips & Snips here.  The mystery quilt FREE pattern is available for a limited time here.

 
Winter Mystery 2015 - Allietare!Winter Mystery 2015 - Allietare!
 
I may have to lay out blocks on the bed if I get them done today...  Someone is "camping" this weekend in the living room.  I set up his tent while he was at school yesterday.  I've never set this type up before.  I got it at one of our local wholesale stores for $10! for him for Christmas.  It's AWESOME!!!  He does not have school today (a waiver day in which teachers go to various trainings).  Combining today and Monday (Martain Luther King Day) it's a four day weekend for him.  He is soooooo excited! 




Camping



1 comment:

Grandma said...

How fun camping inside! Your colors for Allietare are great.