Sunday, July 10, 2016

Summer Solstice QA -- Flying Geese

Here are my 8 flying geese for the instructions this week for the Summer Solstice QA at Happy Quilting.  I'm linking up with Melissa Cory's blog, HappyQuilting.



At first I was totally confused why we needed 8 of these for one block if it's the center block.  Duh.  These must be for the outer blocks.  I may re-think my center color.  I have solid pink as my other color and lime green as my surround color.  Then again, maybe I'll just go with what I have.  I must be meant to be.

It pays to link up!  Here's what I won for linking up last week from Shabby Fabrics.  Melissa left me know that I was a winner on Thursday.  This package arrived in the mail on Saturday!  Not too shabby.  This company knows how to keep their customers happy.



















 

3 comments:

Needled Mom said...

It is going to look beautiful.

Julianne said...

Nice!

Melissa Corry said...

Such pretty geese ;) Great job and I just sent you an email responding to your question ;)