Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Snowmen -- Quilt Doodle Designs 2016 BOM

I'm still stitching along with Cindy at Quilt Doodle Designs.  For October we only needed to make four small blocks.  You can find her info on the pattern for the snowmen on her blog post here.


I will add the buttons after the quilt is quilted.  I am a longarm quilter.  I prefer not to have buttons on before the quilting.  I also want to use a bunch of my grandma's old buttons that I KNOW she cut off of old blouses and coats to make it even more sentimental.  I'm loving the blue blocks!

Now off to cut out those hats before the bus brings our kid home from school.

grab button for Quilt Doodle Designs  Check out the flickr group here.

I'm really liking this all blue/white quilt.  Here are the rest of my blocks from previous posts/months:



So right now, the snowmen, Santas, and reindeer need eyes.  The wreaths may get some berries.



No comments: