Friday, January 27, 2017

Friday Finish #4 -- Sunbonnet Sue Charity Quilt Complete

Here's a cute little quilt for charity.  It is one I finished for our local quilt guild.  I quilted it with Circle Lord's giant template board, Milky Way.  It measures 41" x 54.5"



It's time to link up those finishes for the Finish-A-Long Q1 Link-Up.  I'm linking up with Rhonda's Quilt Ramblings here. for the Q1 finish.  You can see my original 2017 Goal Setting post here.

Back then, this quilt was still on the list under "Ready to Longarm".

shecanquilt


This is 4 of 85 WIPS complete for 2017.  It was one of my goals to finish this quilt for the first 100 days of 2017.  Whohoo!  It is done!  You can read more about the challenge on her blog post here.

Grab button for 100 Day Challenge

Linking up with Myra at Busy Hands Quilts for Finished or Not Friday.

Linking up with Sarah Craig for Can I Get a Whoop Whoop? at Confessions of a Fabric Addict.
 
 
I'm also linking up with Amanda Jean at Crazy Mom Quilts.  This is for Finish It Up Friday!
 
Lastly, I'm linking up with Michelle's Romantic Tangle for Let's Make Baby Quilts.
 
 

3 comments:

The Joyful Quilter said...

Hooray for a fantastic finish for a worthy cause!!

Sarah said...

Such a sweet quilt and a great FAL finish. On behalf of the 2017 global FAL hosts, thank you for. Participating in this quarter's FAL.

Kate said...

Very cute! Congrats on all your finishes during the Q1 Finish Along.