Wednesday, January 25, 2017

WIP Wednesday, 1.25.17

It's been another productive week.  Check it out:

This week I got a fun surprise prize from Joy of The Joyful Quilter.  I got some fun Robert Kaufman fabric "The Cheif's Choice", a scrappy pin cushion (you all know how much I LOVE scraps!, and a sweet card.  Thank you, Joy!

 
I got a few more pieces of vine done on my Slow Stitching project that is in my to-go bag right now.

 
 
 
I also had time to stitch this little basket and handle for the Pat Sloan Solstice Challenge.
 
 
AND exciting news... I FINISHED another WIP.  This started out as a Sunday Slow Stitching project that I threw in my to-go bag (modeled by my helper that is always excited to help cook dinner):
 
 
I loaded a Sun Bonnet Sue charity quilt onto my longarm.
 
 
I finished some plus blocks and some hourglass blocks all in purple for the RSC17.
 
 
2017 Finishes (listed by date)! 
1.  01.07.17  Country Roads, Humble Quilts Mystery 2015 here.
2.  01.13.17  Stars Stripes & Other Things quilt here.
3.  01.20.17  Candy Cane Mini quilt here.


2017 New Projects...
ZERO!

Current WIPS -- 89
WIPS Completed 2017:  3
WIPS Remaining:          88


Linking up with Lorna at Sew Fresh Quilts for Let's Be Social Speaking of Lorna... Holy Cow -- Her quilt along starting next week looks amazing.  Add a couple of WIPS to my list.  I'm not going to be able to pass up her beautiful FREE patterns for the sew along!
Sew Fresh Quilts

3 comments:

Needled Mom said...

Lots of fun sewing there. Your gift from Joy was wonderful. Love the pincushion.

The Joyful Quilter said...

I'm SEW glad that you like your SURPRISE prize!! I had a feeling that you would like that scrappy rainbow pincushion, too. Enjoy!!

SarahZ said...

88 WIPs!!! You're making my head spin! But look how much fun and color!!! Love your mini and your mini model!!!