Wednesday, February 8, 2017

WIP Wednesday at Let's Bee Social 2.8.17

Still making progress on some of my WIPS this year.  Here's what happened this week:

I made one Dutchman's Puzzle block so far for the February Block Lotto:



I made block 7/25, Tidy Rows (bottom row) of Pat Sloan's Winter Solstice Challenge.  Here they are:



I'm staying on schedule and put together block #6 of the Welcome Home Sampler from Cheryl Wahl's book.  Here it is:

 
This little sampler quilt is really coming together.  Then I connected blocks #5 and #6. Cute, huh?
 
I found all the blocks for my OMG and All People Quilt UFO challenge for February.
 
 
 
More leaves were added to my to-go project (pattern by Kim Diehl.)
 
 
I did not have any grand finishes this week.  BUT I did not start any new projects!!!
 
2017 Finishes (listed by date)!  1.  01.07.17  Country Roads, Humble Quilts Mystery 2015 here.
2.  01.13.17  Stars Stripes & Other Things quilt here.
3.  01.20.17  Candy Cane Mini quilt here.
4.  Sunbonnet Sue charity quilt here.

2017 New Projects...
ZERO!

Current WIPS -- 87
 
WIPS Completed 2017:  4
WIPS Remaining:          87


Linking up with Lorna at Sew Fresh Quilts for Let's Be Social Speaking of Lorna... I'm still not joining in on the quilt along.  But it's getting sew tempting to just add another WIP.  Did you see her herd of reindeer this week?  Oh my, oh my!
Sew Fresh Quilts
 

4 comments:

Clare Lloyd said...

super blocks, good luck with all those quilt alongs and pattern.

Needled Mom said...

Those look wonderful. I like your little houses coming together so beautifully.

Kevin the Quilter said...

You are really getting into applique! Is this something you are revisiting or a new adventure for you?

DianeLoves2Quilt said...

I love houses in quilts. Yours sure is cute.