Sunday, April 2, 2017

Slow Sunday Stitching 4.2.17

This week I worked on Pat Sloan's block for my Slow Sunday Stitching.  I would have NEVER been doing these blocks with hand stitching if it had not been for the motivation and confidence I have built while participating in Slow Sunday Stitching -- seriously.

This is block is called Honey Bee.  It is block #14 of 25.  You can find the patterns for all of the blocks thus far on Pat Sloan's page here.



Normally I would have either just left the raw edge and machine stitched it down.  But now that I'm a slow stitcher I know the importance of having my to-go project ready in my bag.  I am also totally motivated by all the beautiful projects that I see each week at Kathy's Quilts for Slow Sunday Stitching.  Click by and check out all the other GORGEOUS projects at today's linky party here.
 
 
As for April Fool's Day yesterday, I'm working on teaching our son about sense of humor:
 
 
He's gotta work on keeping a secret.  Geez.  He just gets so excited that something is funny that he wants everybody to know right now.  But I better watch out--soon he'll be fooling me. 
 
 
 

No comments: