Tuesday, May 9, 2017

String Blocks for a Block Drive

I started making a few blocks for a block drive that Cynthia is having over at Quilting is More Fun Than Housework.  You can find the instructions for this cool string block on Cynthia's blog here.

Here's THREE blocks in orange...

 
I'm jumping in to help Kat at Kat & Cat Quilts for the Covered in Love quilt drive.  I made a few blocks for it.  It was requested to make blocks in red, orange, yellow, and purple.  I'm mailing my blocks to Cynthia at Quilting Is More Fun Than Housework.  Cynthia has graciously volunteered to put the quilts together AND quilt them!  Have you ever visited her blog for Oh Scrap!  She always shares and/or has guest bloggers that have great inspiration on how to use scraps.  My kind of fun!  You can find Cynthia's tutorial HERE.  Blocks will finish at 10.5" square.

Quilting is more fun than Housework


Quilting is more fun than Housework

I'm linking up at Too Cute Tuesday for the first time.



I'm linking up with Free Motion by the River for Linky Tuesday.

LinkyTuesday

Linking up with Mel as usual at The Quilting Room with Mel.

Fiber Tuesday Link Party for all fiber crafts




1 comment:

Susan said...

Great blocks. Thanks for the link!