Sunday, August 20, 2017

Slow Sunday Stitching -- Lots of Progress!

 


I made a lot of progress this week on the embroidery project.  Look, I got the bear's whole face done!


I'm parked by the pool being the lifeguard for the day.  I usually swim with him, but I'm covered in poison ivy and haven't called the doctor yet.  I'm waiting to see if it dries up on its own... Yeah, right.  Never mind that... I have a doctor appointment Monday morning.

Slow Sunday Stitching
Linking up with Kathy at Kathy's Quilts for Slow Sunday Stitching.  Check out all the cool slow stitching projects!
 

5 comments:

Quiltblocksandmore said...

Hope your poison ivy clears up quickly. I've never had it but my son's family had an awful time of it a few years ago.

Kathy S. said...

Thanks, Pat. I have a doctor appointment tomorrow. He'll probably prescribe lotion to dry it and help with the itching.

The Cozy Quilter said...

Great progress and a good distraction from the itching!

Susan said...

It's a great finish, too. I'm so sorry about the Poison Ivy. I know how that itches and how it spreads. Best of luck getting something from the doctor which halts the itching.

CathieJ said...

So sorry about the Poison Ivy. That bear face is adorable.