Sunday, September 3, 2017

Slow Sunday Stitching

I made a lot of progress on my embroidery bear baby quilt.  Guess I've been waiting and waiting at places, because that is where I work on it.  It's in my to-go bag in the truck.  I'm sure glad I found the Slow Sunday Stitching group.  Check out all the members' fun projects at the linky party at Kathy's Quilts.  If it weren't for this group I would be looking at quilt magazines and starting another WIP during my waiting time.

 
I finished Homestead Harvest (pattern by Kim Diehl.)  Read all the details here.
 
 
This was my second needle turn applique project that I carried in my to-go bag.  I'm working on finishing the other project soon.
 
Slow Sunday Stitching

4 comments:

Deb A said...

Oh my goodness! That came out great Kathy! I am finishing up one more appliqué border this month then I will finally start my Kim Diehl project. Thanks for the inspiration.

The Cozy Quilter said...

Great quilt tops! Are you going to hand quilt the appliqué top?

Carole @ From My Carolina Home said...

Lovely quilt! Your applique is wonderful.

CathieJ said...

Isn't it great to have a group to support and share with. Your bear is looking wonderful. Your quilt is gorgeous. You did a great job with the applique.