Friday, September 8, 2017

Temecula QA -- Marvelous Mini Monday Mystery Complete

At first I didn't like it when the mystery to this little quilt was revealed.   Check out the finished mystery at Temecula Quilt Company.   I stuck it out and quilted it already.  And now...

I  LOVE  IT!



 
The back really shows off the quilting.  I quilted stipple in the borders and sashing.  I quilted around the squares in the ditch around the block and then between the block borders.  I put little hearts on the four blocks that were plain squares.  I even remembered to add the label again!
 
 
 
It measures 24" x 31".  It fits in the middle of our old kitchen table.  I really like the blue borders.
 
 
I'm linking up with Myra at Busy Hands Quilts for Finished or Not Friday.
 
Finished or Not Friday at Busy Hands Quilts
 
I'm linking up with Amanda Jean at Crazy Mom Quilts.
 
This quilt was on my list during the 2017 Q3 Goal Setting Party.  I'm linking up at Marci Girls Design for the 2017 FAL.
 
 shecanquilt
 
 
 

4 comments:

The Joyful Quilter said...

Congrats! on your newly completed quilt. What's the smallest size quilt you do on your longarm?

Suz J said...

Yay for a finish! I have been watching this mystery unfold, but haven't started it yet. Although I have a different plan for those little blocks! I love your table - it is very different to anything I have seen before, and the tabletopper is the perfect size!

Susan said...

Nicely done! Great to have a finish so early in the month, too!

Myra @ Busy Hands Quilts said...

Wow, I would have thought the quilt was much larger than that from the first picture. It is a lovely setting for those tiny blocks.