Saturday, March 17, 2018

RSC18 Scrap Saturday

This week I worked on a few green X blocks for my Garden party quilt (pattern by Bonnie Hunter.)  Each block has a green scrap in it.

 
Here's where I was in the progress of my Garden Party quilt the last time I added a row to it.  With the demolition of the building I no longer have my clothesline that I hang my quilts for photos.  I'll have to find a tree in the sun to attach the other end of it.  No biggie...
 
 


I started this quilt last year with a certain friend in mind for her birthday.  May came and went.  Then I wanted to give it to her for Christmas... which also came and went.  I wonder if I could have it done mid May.  Hmmmm.  We shall see.  I'm slowly starting to get my quilting groove back. :)

I'm linking up with Angela at SoScrappy for the RSC18.


  grab button for SoScrappy

3 comments:

PaulaB quilts said...

You certainly do some lovely crosses in both Quilts. Keep up the good work!

Julie in GA said...

Your Garden Party quilt is going to be gorgeous!

The Joyful Quilter said...

Welcome back to your quilting mojo!! Hoping that means you and yours have beaten the creeping crud that had enveloped your house.