Wednesday, March 14, 2018

WIP Wednesday 3.14.18

Finally... enough quilty stuff happened this week for it to be noteworthy. 

It's H2H time!  The time has come!  It's time for the Hands 2 Help Challenge. Check out Confessions of a Fabric Addict blog and sign up. Then pull out those scrappy bins and create. It’s that simple.
 
 
There are several great charities that need your help this year.  There's one in Canada that accepts quilt tops!  Get rid of that WIP and help somebody out!
 
I'm getting a lot done on my embroidery crib quilt.  It won't be long until I get to start a new project in my sew-to-go bag.
 
 
I made blocks for the Block Lotto using my play time for the RSC18.  This month the scrap color is GREEN!  I have plenty!  The block name is Susannah.
 
 
Last week's sewing project was more of a costume.  It was Accuquilt GO! Feathers die to the rescue.  It is die #55008.  I felt the little shapes could easily be raindrops.  Here's my favorite adjective (and perfectly fitting for our Ohio weather), RAINY.  They were easy to sew on to his clothes.  I just dropped the feed dogs and went to town.  Glad I joined in the challenges a few years back that taught me free-motion quilting.  That skill came in handy!

 
 
Outside the demolition crew worked on tearing down an old garage.  This space is where the new driveway will go.



They really made a lot of progress this week!  The whole side is gone.



I have to share this picture again.  I love my "Gorton's Fisherman"...


Here's a picture of it by the end of the weekend.  The whole top floor is done!




I'm linking up with Lorna for Let's Bee Social today.  Check it out here.



No comments: